diabetestopheader

Type Here To Search This blog

Sunday 19 March 2017

#Dyshidrosis #Dermatitis Month 2 Update - How I Prevent It

#Dyshidrosis #Dermatitis Month 2 Update - How I Prevent It 





I have been asked on Google+ if Acrylic gloves are okay, and these are the type of gloves I wear the most.  I like the One Size Fits All, Non Slip cotton and or acrylic gloves.

I tend to buy them in bulk from cheap stores when I find them, or from eBay or Amazon if I can't.  Here are some links.

Click Here To Search From Them On eBay



Or on Amazon


Month 2 - And the hands are still clear of Dyshidrosis and Hand Dermatitis just by

wearing driving gloves, I hope this helps you if so please come back and leave a message.


Thanks #fixed1tDIABETESmentor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

What Readers Like