diabetestopheader

Type Here To Search This blog

Sunday 19 March 2017

#Diabetic Hypo Treatment Urgent Warning - Lucozade High Energy

#Diabetic Hypo Treatment Urgent Warning - Lucozade High Energy

I have had Type 1 Diabetes for Over 35 years and currently take 6 injections of insulins per day and currently have none of the major complications associated with it.

I Do Not Suffer From Diabetes

But Like Any Killer I Treat It With Respect

The views expressed here are my own and an aid memoire to myself in how I manage my own Type 1 Diabetes,  I do not prescribe anybody do what I do and recommend they make up their own minds and control their own Diabetes.

This video is an Urgent Hypo Treatment Warning to Diabetics and carers 

I am doing this video to make people aware that all the Lucozade Glucose / Carbohydrate drinks are no longer the same.

The New Lucozade flavours no longer contain the High Glucose levels of the Original Lucozade and are therefore ineffective at treating Diabetic Hypo's where a small glass of the original orange coloured clear Lucozade, was enough to alleviate the Hypo Symptoms with 5 - 15 minutes.

Also, these low energy Lucozade drinks are ineffective in stacking carbohydrates prior to diabetics undertaking heavy work, a technique I have always used before exercise, sex or in the event of illness.

Please read each bottle carefully before use.



#fixed1tDIABETESmentor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

What Readers Like